Tuesday, July 21, 2015

One Month...

Hello world, 
It's midnight on the 22nd of July right now which means I'll be leaving my home in exactly a month to start a whole new chapter of my life in Mostar.
Right now everything is still surreal, the only real preparation I've done is the documents they need from us and in two days we have a two day seminar that maybe will make things feel more real.

A month sounds like a lot of time, but what is a month compared to two years? 
I'm torn between spending my whole last month out with friends, around the city, having fun in the summer heat or staying at home enjoying my normal routine life in my comfortable surroundings.

Everything is a bit confusing at the moment, I'm excited to start a new adventure but I'm scared to leave the old normal life behind. 
There is a lot of emotions and there will be a lot more exactly a month from now on the 22nd of August. This post is a mess I know but I want to show future students who would like to go through the UWC experience all sides of things the good, the bad and the messy.

I'll probably check in again before my flight,
Love, 
Malak.

No comments:

Post a Comment