Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First Week

Hello World,
Induction week done.
Meeting 200 people, having parties, doing activities, getting used to a new home. Madness.

For now it looks like a summer camp, 200 teenagers living together with no parents, but now school starts and its starting to get real, it still hasn't sunk in that this will be my life for the major part of the next two years.
Induction week was amazing thanks to our amazing second years, we went swimming, did crazy activities under the old bridge, bonding time, intense water fight, had the best breakfast ever and so much more.

It's overwhelming to see such a big amount of people at once and shake hands with everyone and introduce yourself and where are you from, it's hard to really get close to people that way buy slowly I'm finding people, slowly I'm getting to know people more and more and start calling them my friends which feels amazing. Being alone in this kind of situation would have been horrible so it's nice to know you have someone to go to whenever you like (s.o. to my amazing israeli second and co-years who too have become my close friends).

There was so much pushed into this last week that it's hard to say in words so I'm gonna attach many pictures as they say "A picture is worth a thousand words".

Peace out, 
Malak.

(Having the best thing ever at Palacinka's with our second years)

(My room on the first day)

(View from my room's balcony)

(Under the old bridge)

(Some really bad thing in Serbian)

(From left to right: Ashley from Honk Kong,
Hana from BiH, Josh from Australia, Sam from the
Netherlands and Tonia from Jamaica at the back
and me and Andre from BiH at the front)

(At Kravice waterfalls)

(First lunch out in the old town)



(With the best second year Avi<3)

(My way to school)


No comments:

Post a Comment